Lesson Terms and Policies
- Lessons missed by the teacher will be rescheduled within the month.
- Lessons missed by the student for any reason will be forfeited. It is at the teacher’s discretion whether a make-up lesson can be provided.
- A parent or adult must be present in the household at all times.
- Be sure that an appropriate and well-maintained piano is available.
- Lessons must take place in a quiet space, free from distractions and interruptions by such things
as television, video games, siblings, pets etc.
- During poor weather and busy traffic conditions etc., flexibility may be needed with scheduling.
- Please give at most a +/-10 minute flexibility in the lesson start time.
- A full month’s tuition is due at the beginning of each month and will be withdrawn from automated payments on the first of each month.
- If payment is 2 or more weeks late or a card is declined, a fee of $25 will be charged
- Monthly lesson fee accounts for 36 lessons in the school year. Students registering after the fall, will have a pro-rated fee for the month in which they start.
- Two weeks written notice (2 lessons) is required to withdraw from lessons. The student may
continue to take their lessons up until the final lesson date. Tuition for those 2 weeks will not be refunded.